KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish is committed to protecting the rights of all workers and their families since 1983. If you or a family member has been a victim of a workplace accident or illness, our attorneys are ready to help.
TAKE THE RIGHT STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
If you’ve been injured on the job, do the following:
- Report your injury as soon as possible to your employer and put these details in writing: nature of the injury, when and where it occurred, and name and address.*
- Request medical care immediately, if required.
- Contact Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish for a free consultation and to help you through this process.
*In Kan., you have 20 days to report – 10 days, if you no longer work for that employer. In Mo., you have 30 days.
Taking the right steps now can benefit you later, so be sure to know your rights.
- You have the right to be represented by a lawyer throughout the process.
- You have the right to file a claim for your injury or illness.
- You have the right to pursue medical treatment.
- If you are unable to return to work because of your injury or illness, you have the right to temporary disability compensation.
Contact Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish for a free consultation and know your rights.
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64050
SEDALIA, MO. 65301
OLATHE, KS 66061
Lee's Summit Office
LEE’S SUMMIT, MO 64063
Please be advised that submitting this form does not form an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be made after conflicts are cleared, parties are identified, each party agrees to the relationship, and a contract is signed containing the terms of the agreement. Please be advised that the information submitted may not be confidential.