KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish is committed to protecting the rights of all workers and their families since 1983. If you or a family member has been a victim of a workplace accident or illness, our attorneys are ready to help.
TAKE THE RIGHT STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS.
If you’ve been injured on the job, do the following:
- Report your injury as soon as possible to your employer and put these details in writing: nature of the injury, when and where it occurred, and name and address.
- Request medical care immediately, if required.
- Contact Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish for a free consultation and to help you through this process.
Taking the right steps now can benefit you later, so be sure to know your rights.
- You have the right to be represented by a lawyer throughout the process.
- You have the right to file a claim for your injury or illness.
- You have the right to pursue medical treatment.
- If you are unable to return to work because of your injury or illness, you have the right to temporary disability compensation.
Contact Boyd Kenter Thomas & Parrish for a free consultation and know your rights.
INDEPENDENCE, MO 64050
SEDALIA, MO. 65301
OLATHE, KS 66061